Unbound JUST. FELT. RIGHT.
The question I asked myself over and over:
How can I reach my goal of helping as many entrepreneurs succeed as humanly possible without the boundaries, the rules, or the limitations that have been placed on me through typical full-time jobs?
The answer was clear, I had to get unbound first.
Why? I don’t want to be pigeon holed into one role, one process or one pricing model any longer because it prevents me from doing what’s best for the client. It’s my combined experience in Integrated Marketing and Operational Design (former COO/EOS Integrator) that allows me to deliver the greatest value to my clients. And the ability to be unbound and unlimited by internal resources, a single process and agency pricing models is what allows me to develop elegant, flexible, cost-effective solutions based on client needs.
Launching Unbound Consulting gives me the freedom to do just that.
What does Unbound mean?
- Unbound by conformity: Non-conformity might have a negative connotation for some, but to us it means that we will not allow ourselves or our clients to be boxed in. We do not believe in cookie-cutter approaches. We believe there is always an elegant, strategic and cost-effect solution to any opportunity or problem. And we’re hell bent on finding it
- Unbound by fear: We have the knowledge, resources and experience to navigate even the most challenging paths
- Unbound by rules: We live life in the “what if”, we see possibilities everywhere we go and we cannot wait to bring those to our clients
- Unbound by traditional models: We bring the flexibility to change course and bring in the right resources at the right time rather than sticking to a rigid structure
- Unbound by BS: We’ve chosen the consulting path because it gives us the opportunity to do what we love without the politics, constraints and lack of control that comes with working for someone else